Monday, October 22, 2007

New Blog Format Is Up

For those of you who have visited 30 Games In 30 Nights before, this is a new look. The old pages are still here, just click on the links to the right, but as I get ready to hit the road, this blog will be updated every day, and it will be easier to read.

It's been a pain to set up, but I think I've worked the kinks out. Hope you enjoy following along with me. Four inches of snow in Denver today is not what I wanted to hear as I get ready for a month of flying!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steve - I'm not a hockey fan, but I am a huge fan of over-the-top-oddball-things that people do. And, your enthusiasm is fun to watch. I wish you the best of luck, hope you get comped lots of food and drink and hopefully some corporate box seats.

You are sending a notice to all the newspapers along the way, aren't you?

Just want to let you know there will be at least one person who cares not about any of the games you will watch, but who will be checking in often over the next 30 days.

Jim
El Paso, Texas